Monday, April 18, 2011

Spectra Link Keeps Me Connected!


Spectra link system uses spectra phone that keeps me connected within my workplace. This wireless phone unit allows me to place a call and receive phone calls. communication is important in our nursing department and so every worker is encouraged to carry a unit. Some find it inconvenient to carry a spectra phone but for me, I see it as a necessity. Just like what I experienced today when my patient experienced a deteriorating status. I was able to utilize my spectra phone calling directly rapid response team, calling the laboratory, radiology, respiratory personnels as well as the primary care physician for emergency evaluation and management. Emergency calls can be enhanced through spectra link system. Keeping spectra phone in good working condition certainly makes a difference in our nursing department.

No comments:

Post a Comment