Saturday, April 30, 2011

Internet and Electronic Technologies in My Nursing Profession


I am very grateful that nursing informatics provides me an opportunity to enhance my advancements of my nursing profession. Today, I realized the value of information technology in the community. I no longer considered myself to be novice in the world of computer technology. I was able to uplift my level of computer literacy that helps me achieve an easy transition to the adaptation and enhancement of electronic health record system in my workplace, online school technologies such as web-based library, blackboard system and the effective use of social media. Access to information has been made fast and easy in this modern world. Informatics provides an easy access to information which is important in the enrichment of the nursing knowledge and clinical competence needed to deliver the best possible care for the patients and the community as a whole. I realized today that nursing informatics is the key to be a successful nurse practitioner. I will continue to explore more educational opportunities using informatics to guide me in the advancement of my nursing profession.

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete